All 161 art Reviews

Eastwood Eastwood

The fuckers down below me are just jealous of your talent. HEY GUYS! JESTER IS AMAZING! STFU AND GTFO!

Seriously, though...This piece is clearly well-thought-out, if a bit unfinished. I am docking one star for that reason, btw, as I would like to see this as a completed work, considering the quality and clear effort put into this piece. I just wish the idiots below me could see that you have loads of potential and I would like to see it harnessed to its fullest. :)

Jester responds:

Oh, don't take them seriously. Skaren's my buddy and the other guy was raging because he was the butt of a joke. I appreciate the compliments, though.
I don't have any plans to make a more complete version of this, i'm afraid, because I only did it as a result of my friend harassing me for at least a month to draw Clint Eastwood. I do really like the look of the gray tones, though. I think i'll have to do them more often.

Poke Poke

The people who rate low on this are just jealous of your work. Seriously, the black and white works well here, and the technique used is very well executed, and that's not even mentioning the creative design of the characters. Though I would like to see this in color, as it stands, this is a fantastic piece, and I certainly hope to see more. :)

JamSession responds:

Thank you. It's good to try new things.

Female Nude Female Nude

This seems more like a study to me, but even so, why the low score? You're miles above me, and that's something I can respect at face value alone, which is why I decided to take your art lessons in the first place. You have a lot more skill than I do, and you probably are just being attacked by those who envy your skills, or people you might or might not have pissed off at one point or another. Either way, great work!

radiodark responds:

Thanks. Scores aren't important though, and I didn't spend very long on this one so I don't feel it's entirely undeserved. A lot of the shading could be a bit smoother and I could have put more midtones in the body, plus I probably ought to have scanned the image rather than photographing it, considering the size.

Majestic Waltz Majestic Waltz

Good character choice, lighting and so on, but this pose is not even physically possible, no matter how flexible you are.

Fatelogic responds:

IK! Isn't anime wonderful for letting those things happen!? :D

NG Level 43 NG Level 43

This...Must have been a bitch to clean up! I can only imagine the amount of work you put into this one, considering the painstaking details on the little things, like the chain, and the sense of texture you get from the monster. It bewilders me to see such intricate texture work on what looks like a simple piece at first glance. Nice work, as always! : )

Vegeta! Vegeta!

Unfortunately, there are many anatomy flaws strewn about in this piece. I feel that you might have some potential, but you really, really need to look at the arms and torso of a man to figure out how exactly it looks. I would suggest not learning from Akira Toriyama's style itself, but instead, by looking at an anatomy book, and make sure to study the males section thoroughly.

stickLemonparty stickLemonparty

WHAT THE HELL?!! Are you TRYING to turn this into a site for 4 year olds? Knock this crap off!

Letiger responds:

Get out

Blank Blank

There's nothing here...

Letiger responds:

ART!

Tattooed Lady(CENSORED) Tattooed Lady(CENSORED)

The arms and breasts bug me...I wish I was better at saying how they bug me, but I think showing you may be better...

I'm Nothing I'm Nothing

What makes you think that everyone will appreciate what you do? My art is miles above yours, yet I still get zero-bombed. Why? They simply do not appreciate me. I don't know what I have done to deserve terrible scores, and people should have been over what I have done in the past...

Now for the quality of this piece. It's good, but greatly suffers from a lack of color in my opinion.

nikolaipedrovakaNP responds:

no matter, thnx for review!