Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Stupidly Funny

Unlike what a lot of waste of spaces here are saying, this game needs no point, because I see it as a blatant parody of most RPGs. Mainly because action RPGs only REQUIRE ONE BUTTON TO FIGHT. For example, in Starocean: Till the End of Time, tapping the Square button can deal serious damage, and spamming square is basically your main method of attack. THIS GAME PARODIES THAT very mechanic, and I appreciate your sense of humor, my good sir, and to make a game showcasing that humor, is simply genius. Thank you for this stupidly hilarious game.

Kirby in Flash! *Engin* Kirby in Flash! *Engin*

Umm...

I like what u tried to do. However, it is missing an entire game, plus Kirby needs to be able to spit out enemies when he sucks them up, which would have been nice. I mean, you forgot one of his trademark abilities! You really need to add more to this, and then include all of his trademark abilities, including adding the ability to become whatever he sucks up, which would then make this a complete Kirby game.

Feed the King Feed the King

Simply Genius!

An interesting and original concept, mixed with great cartoon style graphics, and great mechanics! This is one of the most addicting games here, and it really shows how much effort was put into it. If I were Gameinformer, (they'd give an easy 9), I would give a 10. It's just pure genius, with a simple premise and an easy learning curve! It's just awesome!

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you so much for this tutorial. Everytime I want to use photoshop I'll be sure to come back to this. Thank you so very much for your wonderful gift to Newgrounds. You my friends are a lifesaver!

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Easy!

This game was super easy!!!
I beat it in 10 minutes!

Block Squad Block Squad

Wow!

That was the most fun I've ever gotten out of a puzzle game so far!

This should go on DS!