Oberman Oberman

This is bad...bad, bad, bad, bad...The audio is not present in the least bit, save for a couple of music tracks, and the whole thing is just crap. I don't mean to sound like a douche, but seriously...This is just bad.

Toons These Days: Ep 13 Toons These Days: Ep 13

The part at the end was hilarious! I love this series! Keep up the good work! Also, Monsuno lost my attention the minute I saw that the lip-synching was WAY off. At least with a lot of OTHER anime that's not for kids, the voice-acting is top-notch and the lip-synching is actually...well...in sync! I am docking a half a point for not mentioning how horrible the voice acting and lip-syncing is. Otherwise, this was a perfect review!

r/atheism r/atheism

Why they choose to be douchebags like that I will never understand. Atheism should be about logic and reason and helping those in need because you WANT to and not have some make-believe deity telling you to. Atheism should be about science and the mysteries of life and wonders of observation and thinking for oneself. That's what atheism should be about.

bunnies. bunnies.

It's so adorable! I can't believe my eya-aaaaaaand they've melted...Well, congrats. You've blinded me. Hope you're happy, you jerk! Have my 5's!

Discretion Discretion

I hate it when funny flashes make me laugh. Have a 5. And a cookie.

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

YOU are one strange dude, Greasy Moose (Sexual Lobster). I love the utter organized randomness of your movies. It makes sense but at the same time, it doesn't in a weird, but hilarious fashion.

I Like Trains I Like Trains

Vaatithewindwarrior doesn't like trains

I love this song! I would download it if I had some money, but I don't, so nyeh! Great song, great animation, this is just a masterpiece, as usual! Oh, and Josh, when the hell AM I GOING TO SEE CIVIL WAR PART 2?!!

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

EPIC, as usual!

I loved your Wilhelm Park work, and your MVC 3 short. Both hilarious, and they both showcase everything that's great about this latest and greatest masterpiece! I really can't wait to see what you do next!

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

WTF

Aww...Who cares? That was funny!

[QZ] - Stellar Pythons [QZ] - Stellar Pythons

You call it experimental...but

Time to critique AGAIN, I guess...Let's just hope you're mature enough to handle it. Let me start by saying, you DID try and do something different...However, it falls flat on its face so hard that it might have killed itself. It's just...so bad, and not in the good kind of way, either. I'm not going to judge you, but I sure as hell want to. Anyways, this flash has no real animations to speak of, and the animations it DOES have are terrible. My suggestion is to start from scratch, think of an idea, draw it, make storyboards for it, and then animate it. The various artists should have SOME skill in flash, so try something USING those skills. You have potential, but you really need to step it up a notch. You really, really, REALLY need to learn flash and make something better. Maybe in a year's time, you'll be better, but today, it just did not work. Don't fret, I'm sure you'll make something better soon! I look forward to seeing what you can do in a year's time.

CloudObler responds:

You obviously have no clue as to what the intention of this masterpiece was.