FFT - Apoplexy FFT - Apoplexy

ALMOST like the original! This is damn fantastic! My only suggestion is to emphasize the background sounds a little more to give it more "oomph". Otherwise, this is a FANTASTIC remake!

Ouverture Reprise Ouverture Reprise

I am getting a sense of mystery from this song, and would be perfect for a Church themed dungeon in an RPG.

Guilty Gear X - Momentary Life Guilty Gear X - Momentary Life

This is good, but Japanese classical instruments would have been better. I mean, Baiken IS Japanese and all, it would only be fitting.

Guilty Gear X - Fatal Duel Guilty Gear X - Fatal Duel

This is a good orchestral remix, but cannot and WILL not stand up to the original. It's awesome, but I have to disagree with WunderShnitzel wholeheartedly.

-Summ3rtime- -Summ3rtime-

This Sounds AWESOME!

This reminds me of something straight out of Marvel VS Capcom 2! It's got an awesome combo of jazz and funk; what I like to call "junk" (in a good way)! Would you be interested in making music for a game I'm developing soon?

FFIV: Boss Battle Remake FFIV: Boss Battle Remake

No reviews? RUBBISH!

Seriously! This sounds a lot better than the original. I want the DS version of the game simply because of the cutscenes. Anyways, this is a great rendition of the original boss theme, so great work there!

*Spread The Wings*/ ZeRo BaSs *Spread The Wings*/ ZeRo BaSs

AWESOME

Indeed, this is great! The mixture of sounds is pleasant to my ears. More drum n' bass like this is needed. I could see this making sense in all sorts of games, fighting games being my favorite genre! Mixing in the slow part was kind of a pleasant surprise, considering very few can pull it off as well as this. It's just amazing! Wait...You've got 3 different tempos? Holy crap! You sir, are a God amongst men! To be able to make it sound in sync with three different tempos, ESPECIALLY towards the end takes admirable skill, and THIS proves that you have talent. I can't wait to see what you do next!

-YRX- Shimasen N Bass -YRX- Shimasen N Bass

Cool!

If I have a Japanese character for my Calamity game (sometime in 2020), this will definitely be his (or her) track!

YouriX responds:

Cool cant wait! :D

Serris Revamped Serris Revamped

Cool

If anything, (I know I'll get hated for this) I think Metroid Fusion was the BEST Metroid of them all. Fusion was just...The way every Metroid should have been. Spooky, creepy, adrenaline filled, platforming, upgrades, knowing where to go, a great map system...Man, this game was just genius, and the emphasis on story, and a great story at that was a more than welcome addition for me. As for the song, it's great, but needs some work.

Metroid 3 2A03: Red Brinstar Metroid 3 2A03: Red Brinstar

Ignore the Idiot Below Me

Seriously. This is a nice remix, and would work so well if it were also put into an orchestral form. This theme is just THAT amazing, and I applaud you for making such a great piece of music! Now if only we could get some decent Metroid Fusion pieces...*hint* *hint*