Power Star 4 Power Star 4

AWESOME

This was awesome...SO GOING IN MY FAVES!!!

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Funny

My god, this thing is funny! You gotta do one more. ONE MORE! Please?!! PLEASE?!!
PUHLEEEEEEEEZ?

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

WOW

You know what? I'm just going to say I have fallen in love with this animation! It's smooth, ultra realistic (I don't even have the slightest clue how you do it), violent (heh heh), the girl is sexy (woot) and most of all, it's the greatest depiction of nuclear war I have ever seen! VERY, VERY, VERY, Very well done.

Naruto Digital Short Naruto Digital Short

LOL no Weapon

I'm giving you 10/10 just for THAT part...I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. It was also funny, because they were all shooting and stuff. Very funny.

(Pablo)HuevoSplash (Pablo)HuevoSplash

LOL So much, my head flew off!

My God, this was sooooo funny! It's so funny in fact, that the comedian's Huevo Splash is now a catch phrase used by me and my friends! Very nice choice of comedy and great animation to go with it. 10/10 and 5/5 all the way!

Anime - Theatre Anime - Theatre

My Goodness

I luv the animation and I luv the songs. I want to get one of the songs, the one Haruhi sings and I want know the title. Anyway, good animation, it's very cool and very well drawn. Speaking of Flash, do you know any really simple and good tutorisla? I wanna make a flash like this one, but I don't have a clue how to do flash. Anyway, I'm voting 5/5 and 10/10 for excellent animation and excellent soundtrack!
Ver well done, indeed.