4 movie Reviews with Responses

[QZ] - Stellar Pythons [QZ] - Stellar Pythons

You call it experimental...but

Time to critique AGAIN, I guess...Let's just hope you're mature enough to handle it. Let me start by saying, you DID try and do something different...However, it falls flat on its face so hard that it might have killed itself. It's just...so bad, and not in the good kind of way, either. I'm not going to judge you, but I sure as hell want to. Anyways, this flash has no real animations to speak of, and the animations it DOES have are terrible. My suggestion is to start from scratch, think of an idea, draw it, make storyboards for it, and then animate it. The various artists should have SOME skill in flash, so try something USING those skills. You have potential, but you really need to step it up a notch. You really, really, REALLY need to learn flash and make something better. Maybe in a year's time, you'll be better, but today, it just did not work. Don't fret, I'm sure you'll make something better soon! I look forward to seeing what you can do in a year's time.

CloudObler responds:

You obviously have no clue as to what the intention of this masterpiece was.

Hiryugouki: The Movie Hiryugouki: The Movie

Wow...

Human evolution just took a spiral staircase down into the toilet with this...Just how immature is this film? It's badly animated, badly drawn and it's not even funny. What I would do is smooth up the animation, add more details to the frames and maybe draw the characters in a more clear style, just to add more depth to them, and identifiable. But, if you must know, I am actually lean framed, and no, I don't like cock humor, because it's trite and immature. Try some other forms of humor and see what works before making another flash movie. You have potential. I can definitely see a good flash coming out of you in the near future, so keep at it, and keep improving. As an artist, it's out number one goal to become the best at what we do.

MudkipzLOL responds:

".....so keep at it......" OKAY THANKS BABE.

Twilight : Hairy Moon Twilight : Hairy Moon

Oh My GOD!

You know, I thought that too, when I saw part II! Good eye, btw, it was totally hilarious! "I'm gonna nail the shit out of Bella" Great lines, dude.

RicePirate responds:

I should have just shouted it out in the theater! "WHERE U GET THOSE SHORTS DUDE!"

Madness Caramell Madness Caramell

Too SHORT!!!

IT'S TOO SHORT AND NOT FUNNY!!!

ErnestoGod responds:

i fucking know but anyway! maybe the next year i can make something more decent...