Twilight : Hairy Moon Twilight : Hairy Moon

Oh My GOD!

You know, I thought that too, when I saw part II! Good eye, btw, it was totally hilarious! "I'm gonna nail the shit out of Bella" Great lines, dude.

RicePirate responds:

I should have just shouted it out in the theater! "WHERE U GET THOSE SHORTS DUDE!"

Mario's Castle Calamity 2 Mario's Castle Calamity 2

HAHAHAHA!!!

Even after watching this thing like 20 times, I still laugh my ass off! Way to go!

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

"Leeeeeeeeeet's give a HAND!"

This was funny as Master Chief tea-bagging and shitting Arbiter! IDK, JK LOL. Hilarious stuff, man.

FF6 Terra's Theme Piano FF6 Terra's Theme Piano

Not the best, but good

I would have liked to see her play the piano and singing. That would've blown my mind! Make sure it happens next time though.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I could say that about all of them, but this was by far the best one yet!!! It was definitely worth the wait, XD!!! FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!

Professor Layton pt. 2 Professor Layton pt. 2

Professor!!!

F**K has 4r letters, Professor!

LOL, this was hilarious!!!

Madness Caramell Madness Caramell

Too SHORT!!!

IT'S TOO SHORT AND NOT FUNNY!!!

ErnestoGod responds:

i fucking know but anyway! maybe the next year i can make something more decent...

Pure Awesome Caramell Pure Awesome Caramell

It's Swedish

The song is Swedish, and the dance is actually from a hentai game. Don't take my word for it. Just ask any hardcore hentai gamer and they'll tell you straight up! Anyway, THIS WAS FUNNY AS HELL!!! I loved the Mastermind and his Henchman doing the dance the bestest! I NEVER suspected THAT to happen. That was so damn funny!

Phoenix Very Wrong Phoenix Very Wrong

That was seriously

FUNNY AS HELL!!! man, I loved every minute of it. Too bad you coudn't do the bunny ear dance.

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness