View Profile DragonPunch

4 w/ Responses

Oh My GOD!

You know, I thought that too, when I saw part II! Good eye, btw, it was totally hilarious! "I'm gonna nail the shit out of Bella" Great lines, dude.

RicePirate responds:

I should have just shouted it out in the theater! "WHERE U GET THOSE SHORTS DUDE!"

HAHAHAHA!!!

Even after watching this thing like 20 times, I still laugh my ass off! Way to go!

"Leeeeeeeeeet's give a HAND!"

This was funny as Master Chief tea-bagging and shitting Arbiter! IDK, JK LOL. Hilarious stuff, man.

Not the best, but good

I would have liked to see her play the piano and singing. That would've blown my mind! Make sure it happens next time though.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I could say that about all of them, but this was by far the best one yet!!! It was definitely worth the wait, XD!!! FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!

Professor!!!

F**K has 4r letters, Professor!

LOL, this was hilarious!!!

Too SHORT!!!

IT'S TOO SHORT AND NOT FUNNY!!!

ErnestoGod responds:

i fucking know but anyway! maybe the next year i can make something more decent...

It's Swedish

The song is Swedish, and the dance is actually from a hentai game. Don't take my word for it. Just ask any hardcore hentai gamer and they'll tell you straight up! Anyway, THIS WAS FUNNY AS HELL!!! I loved the Mastermind and his Henchman doing the dance the bestest! I NEVER suspected THAT to happen. That was so damn funny!

That was seriously

FUNNY AS HELL!!! man, I loved every minute of it. Too bad you coudn't do the bunny ear dance.

MMM...tastes like strawberries!!!

Best line ever!!!

One might regard friends as those who you wish to keep close. Don't, for if that friend leaves, you will suffer one thousand times more than you have ever suffered.

27, Male